- The 2hp 110V motor provides tremendous power to the oil bath gearbox
- Mix up all types of mortar, stucco, grout, dry pack, floor leveler, refractory mud, or specially bagged material in just 3 minutes.
- If the material being mixed starts to clump up or separate, no problem, just hit reverse for a few seconds. Then back to forward to finish blending the batch.
- The 120 Plus can go anywhere, it rolls right through standard doorways.
- The mixing action is very well controlled, the mud stays in the drum. Mix indoors without creating a mess.
- The support legs move up and down. Adjust them for mud pans, 5 gallon pails, or wheel-barrels.
- The safety grate has bag splitters built into it, and when you lift the safety grate the 120 plus stops automatically.
- Guide handles rotate up and allow you to easily roll the 120 Plus almost anywhere.
- The addition of another set of wheels mounted higher up on the frame allow you to slide it into your truck bed with no problems.
- Controlled discharge of material, wheter you need a trowel of material or a wheelbarrel full of mud
- Rubber Paddle Kit For Scraper Blades, Part # 1107618
- Batch Output: 3 cu. ft.
- Drum Diameter: 30"
- Max Aggregate size: 3/8"
- Paddle Speed: 38 rpm
- Motor Specifications: 2hp, 110V Electric
- Drum Capacity: 4-1/4 cu. ft.
- Current Draw: 15Amp
- Noise: 70 dB(A)
- Machine Weight (crated): 286 lbs (310 lbs)
- Operating Dimension WxLxH (crated): 30:x33"x50" (31"x35"x38")
We are here to help! Please call 330-323-5972
Save time and money by taking a two-man job to a one-man job.
made in the usa
American-made product. Proudly manufactured in the USA.
Manufactured with 100% construction grade steel and aluminum.